septiembre 06, 2011

A little gift


Recently I went to visit a friend who lives far away from where I live (I mean, I only see her couple of times a year) and I wanted to bring something different. I remembered seeing this idea on one of the many craft blogs I frequently visit (don't know which one, sorry!) so I decided to use it as an inspiration for my present.
Firstly I bought handmade soaps. Then I cut some kraft paper to the size that allowed me to make this shape of a sweet lollie. I stamped two images with Staz-On Timber brown and coloured them with different Lindy's products. To protect the images from being wet I covered them with mod podge.
Besides, I took a couple of Tim Holtz journaling tickets, distressed and stamped the scent of each soap. Again I decorated the words with Lindy's. After that, I wrote a little sentiment for my friend at the back of each one.
Finally I tied up some twine around the extremes and voila! an easy cute gift for someone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario